Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Rendeavour is an urban land developer with a total land bank in excess of 30,000 acres across Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and the DRC. Rendeavour is developing city-scale mixed-use sites.
Tatu City is a 5,000-acre, mixed-use development with homes, schools, offices, a shopping district, green areas, a sport & entertainment complex and manufacturing area for more than 150,000 residents and tens of thousands of daily visitors. Schools and businesses are already open at Tatu City, and a range of houses are under construction to suit all incomes. Tatu City represents a new way of living and thinking for all Kenyans, creating a unique live, work and play environment that is free from traffic congestion and long-distance commuting.
Rendeavour is looking to strengthen its core Kenya team with the hiring of a talented and experienced analyst/associate.
The Kenya Analyst will be responsible for the comprehensive analysis of existing and new projects across Rendeavour’s portfolio in Kenya. The Analyst will work closely with the Country Head, the Finance Team, the Strategy and Execution Associate and the wider Kenya team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Financial and commercial analysis of new land sales, new development projects, joint ventures and other business opportunities presented for approval by senior management.
- Creating high quality presentations and reports for senior management.
- Contributing to strategy development and implementation in relation to new businesses such as utilities and top structure development.
- Creating and maintaining financial models for the core land business.
- Upgrading and maintaining utility business models (including power, water and telecoms).
- Contributing to strategic capital raising initiatives through engagement with banks and investors.
- Contributing to deal origination and execution across the business.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of annual business plans.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of monthly management reporting.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Skills and experiences:
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to present information clearly in a report or presentation to senior management;
- Excellent financial modelling skills;
- Good understanding of and ability to apply basic concepts in finance and economics;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, good commercial judgment;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous and organized; and
- Experience of working effectively in a multicultural environment.
- High energy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Passion for Africa
Interested candidates should send CVs to HR@tatucity.com quoting ‘Analyst, Kenya’ as the subject.