Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Scope of Assignment
Support the Legal and Technical Departments in Legislative Monitoring and Research.
Duration of the assignment
The internship duration is for a period of six (6) months.
Required Training and Qualifications
• Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B) from a recognized university;
• Certificate in Computer applications.
• Experienced in undertaking comprehensive research;
• Outstanding Interpersonal, analytical and communication skills;
• Ability to follow deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail;
• A high level of computer literacy and proficient in written and spoken English and Kiswahili; and
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested persons should send a CV including names and addresses of three referees and an Application Letter ONLY to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 p.m. Thursday 13th February, 2020, indicating the name of the position applying for in the subject on the email.
Council of Governors is an equal opportunity Employer.
Persons living with disabilities and Persons from the marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.