Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Purpose Statement
The Site Scheduler Assistant is responsible for the Supply chain management on site. The role encompasses the responsibility for the managing the output of the Supply Review Meeting and ensure progression of the same for the timely production and delivery of locally manufactured products.
The Site scheduler Assistant is accountable for :-
Responsible for the execution of production schedules of assigned value stream work centres through work order processing. Ensuring issues affecting work order processing are resolved for the value stream and ensuring excellent communication from the value stream to site scheduler. Timely work order processing in QAD and prompt issuance of MBRS & PBRS to ensure optimal resource utilization for the value stream as well as supporting NPI by issuance of picklists for trial batches. Ensure efficient documentation flow and reconciliation to support Site KPIS – Compliance and Service. Support optimal inventory holding by timely receipts of stocks and timely closing of work orders.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Fundamentals (Safety, Quality, people and Process)
- Ensure all activities carried out comply to relevant site GMP, EHS guidelines and policies, and relevant legal requirements
- Ensure 100% adherence and compliance to the continuous improvement training and ensure 100% adherence and compliance to my Learning training as well.
- Ensure appropriate training and development to maximise output and minimise risk in terms of product quality, product loss, waste and occupational health and safety and environment concerns.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
Innovate the Business
- Develop and manage work orders plans for the product supply based on customer demand.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption/progress, utilization and proficiency of key business value drivers
- Provide stretch targets for self.
- Coordinate the day to day and 13-week schedules to ensure products available on time in full error free.
Strategic Alignment & Sustainability
- Production of detailed weekly planned work orders,
- Execute optimised plan with regard to changeovers and sequencing of orders, Optimise daily, weekly, monthly supply planning processes.
- Work with inter functional team to resolve work order issue – Production, quality.
- Ensure work orders are accelerated as per SOLS report
- Align work orders in the local system QAD to ensure accurate production plans are generated at all times
- Prepare monthly recoveries plan and track adherence to plan on a daily basis
- Liaise with Materials planning team and Warehousing in supporting factory production initiatives and improvements in ways of working.
- Support the Risk Management process in the logistics and product planning function, and work with other business functions within GMS to ensure potential risks are identified, assessed, prioritized and mitigated.
- Work with the warehouse team to manage potentials risks associated with the materials depletion as a result of proposed product changes
- Work with Cross-functional teams to deliver the Zero Waste, Zero Accident and Zero Quality ambition. Ensure audit readiness in all Logistics and supply and interlinked operations.
- Engage cross functional teams to ensure there is a smooth flow of product to the market with/or by challenging all process hiccups within the Supply and logistics function.
- Be aware of the impact of your job activities on EHS issues.
Sound judgment and assessment of people, organisational culture and group dynamics providing a good balance between company and staff needs Making decision as per the policy to ensure the business does not suffer as well as maintain integrity during process improvement initiatives Influences & supports team members with respect to process improvement through open & constructive consultation Ability to influence decision through facts. FLL and Level 1 and 2 Auditor.
High Performance Behaviours
- Enable and Drive Change
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
- Attention to detail
Competencies: (Expertise and Knowledge)
Indicate technical and business skills, knowledge and education required to perform the role; separate by basic and preferred
Basic Requirements: (Critical/essential to accomplish the role)
- Strong facilitations skills
- Strong customer focus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Operate with a strong sense of integrity, ethics, responsibility and commitment
- Excellent organizational skills; excellent `active’ listening skills
- Able to provide workable business solutions within the site strategic intent
- Act with Integrity
Preferred Requirements: Relevant to the role, but not critical/essential
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate to all levels of team structure to enable and drive change
- First Degree/Diploma in Procurement, Logistics and Supply or related discipline
- Sound knowledge & experience of Supply planning and ERP systems – QAD MFG pro, JDE.
- Able to manage multi-disciplined activities
- Experienced people management skills
- Strong understanding of operational needs and continuous improvement
- Experience in multi-product operations
- Experience with people management
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.