Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Switch TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Switch TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world. Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Switch TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS).
Position Title: TV Productions Business Executive
Reporting to: Head of Production Technology
Job Location: Nairobi
Promote and sell television production and technology products and services offered by Switch Tv.
- Study and understand all facets of the media products and services being offered
- Approach potential clients through new leads, calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
- Deliver skilled sales pitches to potential clients in an effort to secure a sale.
- Detail pricing philosophy and negotiate costs when necessary.
- Track every job done through out the production process until delivery to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time
- Work to maximise sales and meet quotas in the short and long term.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all clients for present and future business.
- Travel to see clients, attend trade shows, or participate in industry events or trainings
- Meet clients and discuss creative concepts and ideas
- Attend weekly brainstorm sessions at Switch TV or any other venue, as will be agreed upon by Head of Production & Technology, to deliberate on prospective business and modalities of achieving the same.
- Draw up and present well scripted pitches to clients
- Come up with compelling pricing structure for products on offer
- Provide weekly reports via email. Reports to be submitted every Friday which should include weekly meetings & sales projections.
- University Degree or Diploma in TV production/Communication (media studies)
- Creativity and originality
- Observant and inquisitive approach to people and their environment
- Availability to work odd hours and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and process information efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and delegate projects
- Ability to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than Monday 17th February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Switch Tv is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.