Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Starting date: Immediately
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria. Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery- tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services. We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
- Quality control and trouble shooting for after-sales repair of small household appliances and other household products. (e.g Kettle/blender/bread toaster/iron/sandwich maker/hand mixer/electric oven/rice cooker t.c)
- Inventory management
- Outbound and inbound management
- Bar code posting
- Product delivery
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related course
- Over 2 years work experience in similar
- Proficient experience in testing and repairing household appliances
- Proficient computer skills of using Office software, especially
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and
- Strong people
- Outstanding organizational
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.