Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is based in Kenya, with up to 25% international travel, primarily to Nigeria. You will be responsible for subaward management, with capacity building, donor and financial compliance being the major objectives.
- Develop and negotiate subagreements including cost-reimbursable subagreements, Fixed Amount Agreements, Master Subagreements, Pre-award Letters of Authorization as well as amendments to these subagreements;
- Implement subaward management tools, templates, methods; and processes developed by PSI’s Grants and Contracts Department;
- Ensure that subagreements are reviewed and approved by PSI’s Grants and Contracts Department in accordance with PSI policy;
- Ensure Patriot Act and Transparency Act reporting and compliance;
- Collect and file essential subaward documentation: pre-award assessments, reports, check-lists, site visits, important email communications;
- Coordinate closely with the Grants and Contracts Department to evaluate country office risk and design relevant monitoring and capacity building plans related to development of both internal country office staff and subrecipient capacity;
- Conduct site visits to subawardees on a regular basis to review financial documents (or collaborate with in-country sub-award teams were relevant to achieve the same).
- Develop a dashboard to track sub-awardee performance across all compliance areas
- Support the Senior Program Manager in drafting sub-award management letters
- Follow up on all subaward compliance audit issues and document resolutions.
- Initiate and track payments to subrecipients;
- Work with PSI’s Accounting team to reconcile actual expenditures against advance payments;
- Track spending and review subrecipient burn rates against subagreement terms and prime agreement contractual obligations;
- Ensure country offices correctly and consistently review financial reports and that there is a documented correlation between subrecipient financial expenditures and subrecipient programmatic reporting;
- Liaise with Financial Analysts to ensure subrecipient expenditures are able to be incorporated into prime award financial reports;
- Liaise with Associate Program Managers to ensure that subaward budgets and payments align with donor budgets and program deliverables;
- At least 3 years of experience working in grant management, subaward management, or a related field.
- Strong financial management, data analysis, and excel skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of USG rules and regulations
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- References will be required.
- Must be able to legally work in Kenya