Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The successful Retail Agent is to manage shop sales, provide information about products and services, troubleshoot and resolve customer queries, and support Field Sales Agents.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, troubleshoot issues and provide solutions.
- Educate customers on products by explaining procedures, answering questions and providing information.
- Receive and handle stocks coming into shop and handle stock-taking activities.
- Allocate stocks to Field Agents.
- Handle shop walk-in sales.
- Handle replacement of items subject to warranty conditions.
- Build sustainable relationships and exceed customer expectations by going the extra mile.
- Ensure that shop is always clean and tidy.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Identify and escalate issues to management.
- Recognize, document, and alert management team to trends in customer queries.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
- A diploma in any academic field.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.