Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF THE JOB HOLDER
Provide support in the implementation of the department’s policies, goals, objectives and procedures.
Responsible for systems administration with a focus on applications and end user support and maintenance of computer hardware and software. This will comprise CDSC’s networks, including deployment, configuration, and maintenance and monitoring of the network equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
· At least a bachelor’s degree in Information technology.
· At least 3-5years relevant experience.
· A Diploma and/or professional certification in Microsoft, CISCO, VMware or similar reputable certifications.
· Excellent knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft server and Linux operating systems in addition to Vmware and Veeam administration.
· Experience in Windows AD, File server and DNS administration as well as basic MSSQL knowledge.
· Experience in Firewall administration, Antivirus and web security administration as well as a firm grasp of Information Security concepts.
· Experience in day-to-day management of private cloud, Wide area networks and VPNs.
· Experience in management of vendors and solution providers.
· Experience in mission critical data center operations.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
· Relevant computer skills proficiency.
· Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good planning, organizational and analytical skills.
· Good problem diagnosis and solving skills.
· A very high degree of confidentiality and attention to detail.
If you meet the above requirements, you are invited to send us your covering letter & CV stating your current/last salary and expected salary to email@example.com, with the job title on the subject line. Closing date: February 17, 2020 5:00pm