Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Overall purpose of the role:
Maintain a standard level of basic services and support to the regional office and implementation of the IT improvement and global innovational plants of the communication platform and ERP preparedness.
- Assist in performing software installations and support day-to-day systems operations.
- Troubleshooting the LAN.
- Hardware and software support.
- Ensure that the anti-virus within the organization is updated on a timely basis through administrative kit.
- Performing preventive maintenance service on the IT equipment on a scheduled basis
- Perform general repairs on IT equipment and peripherals as instructed
- Daily routine checks of the systems uptime and performance and report abnormalities.
- Support to maintain an inventory schedule of all IT equipment and software in use and in the store, through diagnosing their status and performance.
- Maintain a record of all equipment received for repairs and maintenance. Ensure that internet invoices are got on time and forwarded to finance for payment
- Provide help desk and technical support to the users.
- Provide Simple guidelines manuals to the staff during service time.
- Updating of the IT helpdesk database daily
- Compilation of the user survey performance forms from all the field offices.
- Any other duties as may be requested
- Degree in IT/Computer science or any relevant field.
- A+, N+, CCNA certification.
- Experience in Networking , Hardware and Software Support.
- Hands on experience in Computer repairs
- Experience in O365 troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible person and ready to work on odd hours.
- Self-motivated and Team Player.
All applicants must send a cover letter (max 1 page) and an updated CV (max 2 pages) in English. The cover letter should outline your personal motivation for applying and your key qualifications for the position. Apply online on our page Current Vacancies at http://www.drc.ngo. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 19th February 2020.