Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the position outlined below within International Banking unit.
Reporting to the Group Associate Director- International Banking, the Financial Institutions Manager will develop and implement the Financial Institutions (FI) strategy in line with the overall International Banking strategy. Responsible for overall planning and performance in all of the following functions within the assigned unit: Product Development, Risk Management, Revenue Assurance, Service Quality, and Personnel Management. This role is strategic in nature and will involve establishing and maintaining an end to end understanding of the client needs. Establish and grow a profile as a recognized subject matter expert in Group banking arrangements and requirements.
- Develop and manage the implementation of FI strategy within the Group in line with the defined International Banking value proposition and the overall strategic direction of the Group.
- Develop and implement effective business development and marketing strategies by anticipating developments, trends and opportunities within the FI business.
- The targets and objectives include but are not limited to revenue, profitability, new customer acquisition, and risk management.
- Provides senior level guidance and support to the staff in their teams and also any departments that interact with FI customers regarding customer service concerns, operational questions, risk management (AML, CDD and Credit) and other related issues.
- Drives the team’s product sales and performance and provides strategic direction focused on the continued growth and development of the banks presence and relationships.
- Manage all the relevant FI processes within the Group, and the implementation of policies and control standards set by risk team, ensuring compliance with appropriate risk tolerance and risk appetite.
- Ensure there is a framework for effective management of operational risks with FI and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations.
- Building relationships with the Bank’s internal departments and management to allow for successful adoption of bank products that meet the needs of clients. Act as the subject matter expert for all departments and branch inquiries on FI Banking services and Procedures.
- Ensure there are appropriate frameworks in place so that the FI business is carried out within the Group’s risk appetite, and reputational and credit risks are appropriately understood and managed.
- Establish a robust governance framework within FI business for effective management of reputational, business and operational risks to ensure compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations.
- Providing overall recommendations and feedback to Senior management with regards to Products, Services, Processes and procedures that relate to FI Banking.
- Master’s degree in Finance or related field
- Credit risk understanding.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
- Product knowledge.
- Analytical and numerate.
- Negotiation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of key operations functions as well as bank policies and procedures
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies