Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Location: Mombasa
Position Highlights: Management accountants prepare detailed analyses of both business problems and opportunities.
Their reports are ultimately used to assist a company’s senior management in making the decisions that determine the company’s financial success.
Management accounting is the process of preparing reports about business operations that help managers make short-term and long-term decisions.
It helps a business pursue its goals by identifying, measuring, analyzing, interpreting and communicating information to managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proven experience as management accountant, accounting supervisor or similar role
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office –Sage Pastel.
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a team.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Com in accounting, finance or similar field
- Relevant certification or working towards certification. (e.g. CIMA,ACCA or CPA)
- 5 years working experience minimum in a busy manufacturing environment. Experience as a cost accountant will be a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 29th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted