Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the National Credit & Billing Manager, manage credit administration activities within the credit & billing function to ensure that all processes involved are performed as per the existing company policy and supervise the credit administration staff.
- Serve as a credit information resource providing support in financial analysis, credit structure, credit documentation and appraisal requirements and Bad Debt identification.
- Provide Administrative processes that enhance debt management procedures and credit collections team in achieving set targets
- Monitor proper credit risk and compliance with credit policy.
- Clearing both internal and external audit queries related to credit and billing on publication of report
- Timely reporting of all credit management tools and decisions
- Maintain ongoing review of credit management reports
- Monitor debt reporting through various credit tracking systems and reports
- Ensure proper allocation of customer receipts as per the remittances
- Ensure timely collection of cheques/payments from customers.
- Manage documents flow and contracts renewal
- Assist credit controllers in the preparation of credit memoranda, debt collection letters
Staff Supervision and Performance Management
- Ensure that company objectives are clearly cascaded to direct reports and reviewed regularly
- Conducts timely performance appraisals
- Implement HR disciplinary process where necessary and as per policy requirement
The Ideal Candidate:
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Tertiary education in Business Management or Numerical Field
- Degree is advantageous
- Kenya market
- Kenya legislation
- Two to five years in Data and contract management related assignment
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level (Advance level are advantageous)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic level
- ERP system(s)
- Google suite of products
Behavioural Skills – Support
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Understanding the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with complexity
- Acting professionally
- Deliver great customer service
- Sharing and co-operating