Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position holder will provide support to the department by undertaking Security, forensic, fraud & other investigations including extracting, analyzing and interpreting data, gathering evidence, summarizing & reporting information gathered and other complex business information.
1. Bachelors Degree preferably in insurance or business related field
2. Investigation experience in a fraud management in a blue chip company or prior experience of at least 5 years in any law enforcement agency
3. Proven work experience in forensic investigations or having undertaken extensive investigative assignments, in a blue chip company, is mandatory
4. CFE qualification will be an added advantage
5. Knowledge in insurance investigation will be added advantage
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in fraud management, in a Forensic Investigation Department.
How to apply
Apply via Recruitment@JubileeKenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above on or before 19th February 2020.