Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Under the supervision of the Principal Investigator and the Laboratory Manager, the Data Clerk will support the molecular diagnostics and immunology testing work in the laboratory.
- A minimum score of C+ in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or equivalent
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences or a related course.
- Experience managing data in a busy environment
- A Certificate in computer applications including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Terms of Employment:
- Contract for 1 year, renewable as per KEMRI Scheme of Service, subject to availability of funding and satisfactory performance
- Probation for a period of the first 3 months
Remuneration: The salary scheme is based on KEMRI scales. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria, and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya (2010) should send their applications enclosing a detailed CV, copies of certificates, contact information and names and contact details of three (3) referees to the following address to be received no later than March 4, 2020.
Kenya Medical Research Institute
P.O. Box 54840-00200
Attn: Deputy Director, CIPDCR
A copy of the application should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org For more details please visit: www.kemri.org.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN,YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER.IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted