Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a member of Medair’s HR Specialist Team, which includes the Learning & Development and Talent Development functions, the Learning and Talent Development Officer is responsible for implementing key initiatives and activities related to both functions. This position works in conjunction with the Talent Development and Learning and Development Advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field. Operational knowledge and understanding of HR/Talent Development/Learning and Development activities is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of English (spoken and written). French is an asset.
- Previous experience in HR or field related to training and development.
- Proficient with MS Office tools. Experience with Microsoft Teams / Office 365 / Social Media desirable.
- Learning Management System or another records management/database system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to liaise with external suppliers and participate in remote Skype/ Teams meetings with the Specialist Team in GSO or other places.
- Understanding of humanitarian sector or previous position in an INGO is a plus.
- Organization and time management skills, effective verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing demands.
- Driven and result-oriented with a positive attitude. Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team. Flexibility to adjust to internal and external change.
- Capable of working in a multicultural, remote and fast-paced environment.
- Creativity in communicating and promoting engagement in Talent Development and Learning and Development activities across the organisation. Creativity when coming up with coaching and communication materials. Ability to transcript mapping of a process in a simple & comprehensive way.