Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best healthcare company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest, most caring and responsible pharm techs who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based Pharm techs.
- Our vision is to offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experiences to everyone in Kenya, profitably. Come help us make it possible!
- Fun environment with an uncommon culture – be a critical part of a high-functioning team!
- Competitive salary with at least two days off per week!
1.Offer amazing patient experience!
- Treat patients with empathy and understanding
- Listen to patients and make them feel heard
- Go above and beyond in meeting patients’ needs
2.Manage a complex formulary
- Own the implementation of excellent drug stock management practices
- Lead the order process from start to finish.
- Be the expert on stock management in the branch even outside the drug store. Teach others the best practices you know.
3.Be an amazing teammate!
- Be an integral member of the whole medical centre team when it comes to providing an amazing patient experience.
- Participate in community outreach, and marketing Penda’s services
- Your colleagues at your branch should love their jobs more because you are there
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology required (NOTE: must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board)
- Minimum 1 year experience in health or community-related work
- Ability to interact well with patients
- Great team player with drive for results
- General computer proficiency
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Additional package for a superintendent
Our Medical Centres are open from 9:00 am-9:00 pm and you get at least 2 days off per week and one weekend off per month.
As we are growing fast and hire lots of Pharm Techs, we are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Candidates who apply earlier will be given priority