Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high-quality care accessible to every family and by offering unparalleled patient experiences. Our vision is that everyone in Africa has the healthcare they can trust.
We were ranked as the best healthcare company to work for in Kenya in 2018!
We currently have 300+ staff operating 18 branches and treating over 200K patients per year across Nairobi. By the end of 2020, we will be operating 40 branches in multiple countries with a staff of over 1000 and treating 800K+ patients per year.
- Opportunity to be part of a team that thinks about what the important business-questions are, digs into the data, and extract the answers…bring your curiosity and ideas!
- Strong analytic abilities, and the opportunity to use them to inform all aspects of Penda’s fast-growing business.
- Our culture is really unique, you’ll love it.
- The core of your job is to help everyone at Penda have greater insight into the performance of the business. If you nail your job, Penda will make better strategic decisions, be more focused, and reach our vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in Africa sooner!
- Create new reports and dashboards that shed light on all aspects of our business. You will be our person for organizational reporting!
- Dive deep into our data and perform analyses in order to answer key business questions.
- Build additional user-friendly tools that bring to light the complexities of Penda’s business model and targets, and help us make better decisions.
- Build tools and processes to make other people’s work easier – think Excel templates, Power BI tools, and anything that can make a 2-hour process take 2 minutes!
- Collaborate with our branch managers to ensure that they have access to the insights that they need to guide their branches.
- Guide & train managers in formulating sound business questions that can be answered with available data. You are our in-house data expert, so we need you to advise us!
- Continue to build Penda’s culture. Actively contribute to the breaking down of any barriers, resolve conflicts as they arise, and be an amazing teammate to all your fellow staff.
- Ponder questions regarding Penda’s strategic direction with stakeholders across the Penda team!
- Get ready for anything, we are still a start-up!
- Eagerness to learn – from DAX to SQL to anything to do with data!
- Strong Excel skills – we’ll actually give you a quiz as a part of the interview. If you love Excel as much you need to for this job, you will be excited to hear this. J
- Passion for using data to tell a story, and to drive decisions.
- Great communicator!
- Incredible work ethic, strong ability to self-manage. Allergic to missing deadlines kind of person. Ready to work long, hard hours!
- Bachelor’s degree required, focus in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Research or other related fields is a plus.
- 1 or more years’ experience in a data-related role preferred, but we are happy to consider applicants right out of university.
- Base Salary depends on qualifications and experience.
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- High potential for career growth as Penda grows
- Stock option-based compensation is available
- Great benefits package – including hiking days and fruit at the office!
- Applications are due29th February 2020
- Apply online on the career section of at our website www.pendahealth.com
- Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)