Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best healthcare company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that make extremely high-quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
The IT Intern is responsible for delivering end-to-end support in accordance with IT helpdesk standard operating procedures. In this position, the Intern will gain valuable experience working closely with the IT helpdesk team as well as the network team to support the business functions as required. This is a 6 months contract.
- Penda is Kenya’s leading player in health care – be a part of Kenya’s health care IT revolution at a fast-growing company.
- Work in an Entry-level role and be able to learn from IT Superstars and grow your skills.
- Penda has a unique culture! You will Love it! Come experience it!
IT Service desk management:
- Operate an IT helpdesk for rendering prompt, professional and friendly assistance to users.
- To provide first-level IT Help-Desk Services to users both in Support office and Medical centers.
- Maintain inventory for all IT equipment and provide regular updates.
- Provide first level hardware diagnosis and co-ordinate the operational aspects of hardware maintenance and servicing of all computer equipment.
- Install, maintain and upgrade computer equipment, software, and peripherals in accordance with general IT standards. This task includes ensuring that all computer software and antivirus applications are up-to-date.
- Liaise with the IT team on the management and implementation of IT Projects at MCs.
- Provide technical support onsite and off-site including preparation, installation, and operation of equipment.
- Participate in undertaking quarterly inventorying of Field IT equipment.
- Regular Servicing and maintenance of IT equipment.
- Training of users on basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Exceptional customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving complex network related problems.
- Ability to communicate, listen and analyze customer needs.
- Ability to interact with end-users and Vendors.
- Troubleshooting skills on both hardware and software.
- Be super flexible.
- Diploma in Information Technology or a related field.
- 6 months of experience in a relatively busy IT department.
- Good computer skills.
Deadline for applications is 21st February 2020
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)