Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pets Paradise is a Pet Grooming and Pet Boarding Company based in Karen.
We are a band of pet lovers dedicated to providing your pet with a safe, fun and caring environment in your absence.
We believe in a personalized approach to pet care ensuring your peace-of-mind knowing your pet is safe, happy and loved.
We are a Christian based organization and we follow Christian values.
Our 3 main values are:
- Pets – The care of pets is our primary concern and our purpose.
- Human/Pet Bond – We are here because we recognize the many benefits derived from our relationship with the pets under our care. We will celebrate these benefits amongst our pet owners and ourselves
- Knowledge and Skills – Ultimately, it is the knowledge and skill we develop that will enable us to service our pet owners and pets successfully, efficiently and with pride. We strive for the highest level of knowledge and skill.
Position: Internal Auditor
Location: Nairobi, Karen
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans. Setting the audit program for BOD and management consumption
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement. Managing and maintaining good working relations with all parties without compromising on independence. Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc. This includes culture audits based on company values and supporting systems and processes.
- Audit on boarding of new staff.
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality always
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Identifying business risks and suggesting ways to mitigate the same.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Working professionally always
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process. Reporting audit findings through established business reports. These include: Board Papers, Management Committee
- 5 years’ experience as an Internal Auditor
- A Bachelor’s degree/diploma or professional qualifications
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Must be willing to lead Bible devotions once a week
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work with dogs
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Internal Auditor) to email@example.com by COB 5pm, Wednesday 19th February 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted