Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Showroom Manager will play a key role in leading and managing our company’s showroom, staff and its financial performance to exceed revenue goals for sales and profitability.
- Act as a sales leader for the showroom, coaching consultants in new business development
- Develop and implement innovative ways to proactively market our client’s products
- Negotiate and close sales deals with customers
- Build and maintain good relations with customers
- Manage service delivery aligned to customer needs and business objectives
- Lead, coach and develop team in selling and marketing
- Coach team to stay current on product range and competitors’ offerings, and report findings to cross functional partners
- Establish and maintain operational processes in the showroom to uphold company’s image and visual standards
- Create showroom environment that delivers luxury experience to all clients and ensure stock are arranged in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- 5 years sales experience in Business to Business selling
- A Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Market intelligence on the industry and willing to aggressively sell office furniture
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Friday, 21st February 2020 clearly stating the subject heading “Showroom Manager”.
Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.