Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRADE: E/F ( 1 POST)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vouch payroll and verify accuracy of records and financial transactions
- Collect and compile data for audit reports
- Implement audit plans and programmes.
- Verify the value of assets and liability.
- Implement internal audit policies.
- Supervise and guide assigned staff.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
For appointment to this grade the candidate:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting) or its equivalent and CIA I or CPA part I
- Must have CPA(K) or CIA (Certified Internal Audit) or CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- Must be Computer Literate in computerized auditing
- Should show exemplary work performance
- Should have experience of 2 years’ as Senior Audit Assistant 1
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215