Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRADE: D (1 POST)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in radio, television, movie and recording studios; and University College buildings.
- Operate, maintain, produce, and troubleshoot audio-visual equipment and materials.
- Schedule and assist with the usage of equipment to enhance meetings, lectures, and seminars.
- Provide instruction in the use of media and computer technology within the workplace
- Set up and use audio-visual and computer media equipment.
- Set up, operate, and maintain the equipment for radio and television broadcasts, concerts, sound recordings, movies and in office and University College buildings as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Radio/Television Broadcasting or its equivalent from recognized institution.
- Exemplary work performance.
- 2 years’ experience as TV/Radio Technologist or equivalent
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215