Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise staff under them.
- Ensure security of all visitors of the University and making reports thereof.
- Enforcement of traffic discipline.
- Making regular security surveys/reports summaries on campus security
- Prevent and report any theft or loss of Tharaka University College properties.
- Handle welfare matters of security staff such as Uniforms, leave roster, off-duty, and duty roster.
- Carry out investigation of all security cases in the University College.
- Compile security reports.
- Collect and gather Intelligence report.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Attained rank of Inspector of Police ii. Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from recognized institution
- Exemplary work performance
- 3 years’ experience as Security Officer II or equivalent
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215