Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
This role requires one to be inspired, motivated and passionate about the CCBA. Has a great imagination, original ideas in an impressive portfolio. Able to express themselves and articulately defend their ideas to the Sales and Marketing teams. Should be a self-starter, capable of delivering under pressure and with minimal supervision.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and development of visual solutions to communicate required messages
- Design distinct logos to communicate
- Design marketing or promotional material
- Brainstorming and mocking up design or marketing ideas
- Presenting ideas to teams and customers
- Packaging our achievements into a winning story
Skills, Experience & Education
The Designer should have the following qualifications and skills
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- 1 Year working experience in Graphic Design
- Proficient in design and office applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Word and PPT
- Strong conceptualization abilities and good creative judgment
- Creative thinker with a strong eye for design and attention to detail
- Able to assist with promotional activities, presentations and customer visits
- Able to work effectively as part of a marketing team
- Able to take constructive feedback and contribute ideas
- An ability to put in the hours, withstand a high pressure work environment and go the extra mile to beat deadlines
- Able to effectively manage several projects at once
- Team player
- Efficient ability to multitask
- Take pride in your work you should be willing to go the extra mile and have passion for what you do