Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Accounting Analyst will provide support to the Finance Unit for CIP-Kenya to ensure efficient and timely deliverable of their objectives.
- Reviewing and processing payments requests and stamping ‘’PAID’’ on all vouchers and support documentation
- Scanning and uploading journals on SharePoint
- Filing all journals, numbering the files for easy access
- Reviewing and posting of payments, attach Journals to the payment vouchers
- Reviewing and posting of liquidation
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements as per the calendar- ensure no pending reconciling items and bank recs are submitted on time
- Reconciliation of staff advances accounts and notifying staff with pending advances of more than 15days
- Reconciliation of account 62000 and 31000
- Submitting VAT invoices for VAT Exemption Certificate application and issuing the certificates to the vendors
- Petty cash management (processing petty cash requests, replenishment and reconciliation of the petty cash account
- Analyzing mileage monthly, putting the same on the excelerator ready for posting
- Invoicing staff on mileage and follow up of payments of the same and reconciling staff mileage
- Scanning and uploading liquidations journals on the SharePoint
- Making withholding tax payment before 20th of every month and reconciliation of Withholding tax account
- Asset Management including asset verification, updating of asset register and uploading the link on the SharePoint
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- CPA II or ACCA level 2.
- At least two years of finance and accounting experience in a busy environment.
- A team player accustomed to working with multi-cultural and diverse teams.
- Advance level of MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Advanced Knowledge in software solutions (ERP).
- Advanced qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to write project and financial reports.
- Advance level in written and spoken English.
- Fluent in Kiswahili.