Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: DTH Commercial
Employment Status / Type: Full Time
Position Reporting to: Managing Director DTH
Manages Others: No
Job Purpose / Summary: The DTH Solar Manager will be responsible for delivering new partnerships with solar companies across all DTH operating territories.
He/she will ensure all required support is provided to solar partners for achieving budgeted solar sales targets, conduct commercial negotiations, inventory planning, marketing support, reducing NPD and Churn from solar subscribers, be single point of contact to the solar companies for managing queries and complaints resolution, and develop seamless processes for improving the relationships with solar companies as well recommend content and packages suitable for solar Pay TV subs.
Reporting to the Managing Director DTH, the DTH Solar Manager’s key roles will include:-
- Developing partnerships with solar companies and Zuku TV across all territories, be single point of contact to the solar companies for managing queries and complaints resolution, and develop seamless processes for improving the relationships with solar companies.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Liaise with customer experience teams to reduce NPD and Churn.
- Report DTH solar sales performance across all territories, report actual versus business targets, and generate reports on solar partner’s performance.
- Negotiate hardware pricing with CAM and CAS providers.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Responsible for planning, directing and managing department budgets, goals and business objectives
- Conduct regular trade visits to audit existing channel partners and identify new opportunities that will maximize activations.
- Assisting the marketing team in the management and implementation of new product
- Contribute to product development and improvement through continuous feedback analysis collected from clients.
- Ensure proper utilization and management of company resources that are allocated to you.
- Assists in the implementation of process improvements to continuously refine and improve upon project and operational processes across Grid Services.
- Acts as the primary point of contact working with stakeholders to understand systems, processes and business needs.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve solar partnerships revenue target: 100%
- SP’s Sales retention 99%: 100%
- Onboard new solar partners:100%
- Coordinated Marketing support to Solar partners: 100%
Desired Qualifications & Attributes
- A degree in a relevant field (Sales/Marketing/Business Administration) or any other fitting background
- A post-graduate diploma in CIM or Sales
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in a sales environment with experience in channel/partner development
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent analysis, reporting and feedback capabilities
- Excellent team work & culture spirit
- Demonstrated process improvement and management collaboration/liaison and business support capabilities
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their application and updated CV to email@example.com with ‘DTH Solar Manager’ as the subject line not later than 18th February, 2020.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.