Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking to employ 5 passionate and competent Training Team Leaders to manage our Ajiry Training Centres spread across the country. The job holder will be in-charge of a team of 10 people with an overall 12-month target of training 2,400 people in centre. This position reports to the Pre-Employment Manager.
- Oversee the training of 2,400 Ajiry Program Members over a 12 month period
- Planning, preparation and facilitation of various training workshops
- Create and monitor a career growth, success plan and development program for your Centre Team
- Manage the training budget for the Ajiry Centre.
- Generate business and training revenue outside of the grant program to ensure sustainability of the Ajiry centre.
- Bachelors Degree in Security Management/Occupational Health and Safety Training/Education/Entrepreneurship
- 2-4 years Training and Management experience.
- Background in Grant Sourcing
- Professional Certification in Training Delivery.
- Proven track record of training and deliverables.
- Good understanding of budgets and target management.
- Experience of working within the ISO framework.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and problem solving ability.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Security & Risk/Operations Consultancy Experience will be an added advantage.
Deadline of submission – 17th February 2020
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tribus TSG Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and gender equality. Canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.