Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What we offer?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political and Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Kenya, starting in May 2020.
The current team includes a Head of Section, a Press and Information Officer, a Political Adviser and a Secretary. You would contribute to all the aspects of the Section’s work.
- Actively contribute to the work of the Political, Press and Information Section at the EU Delegation to Kenya.
- Under the guidance of the political adviser, follow Kenyan political trends and contribute to political reporting and analysis.
- Contribute to the Delegation engagement with the Kenyan media,
- Under the guidance of the Delegation Press and Information Officer, regularly update the Delegation website and social media accounts.
- Support the Political, Press and Information Section in the design and layout of information material.
- Fulfilling other duties, as required.
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Hold a university degree, and have a proven interest in the field of international relations, political sciences or journalism/media, OR
- Be at least in the second year of university studies in a field related to international relations, political sciences or journalism/media
- Have proven social media skills;
- Be a team player and good communicator;
- Be hard working and see the internship as an opportunity for personal development;
- Familiarity with the way the EU works and general knowledge of Europe is a major advantage;
- Knowledge of second European language besides English is an advantage
How to apply?
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address:
email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
- A detailed Europass curriculum vitae (CV)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – Political, Press and Information Section