Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRADE III (3POSTS)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving University College vehicles.
- Maintains vehicle cleanliness.
- Adhere closely to the High way code
- Report any vehicle defects to immediate supervisor.v.Ensure work-tickets are duly authorized.
- Observe vehicle preventive maintenance
- Any other duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
- KCSE C-certificate
- Driving license class B/C/E with PSV endorsement
- Passed occupational Trade test I for Drivers
- Exemplary work performance
- 3 years’ experience as a driver II or equivalent
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215