Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRADE III (6POSTS)
Responsible to:Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake day and night patrols.
- To carry out perimeter checks.
- Protect University College/ student property by physical guarding.
- Escort student / staff offenders.
- Assist in firefighting.
- Obtaining help by sounding alarm.
- Inspection of building.
- Dispatch security items
- Traffic control.
- Patrol University College premises to detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows and gates.
- Undertake surveillance duties.
- Recording events and incidence in day-to-day in the OB.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
- KCSE Certificate C Minus
- On-the job training or service in the disciplined forces.
- 3 years’ experience
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215