Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
GRADE: C/D (1 POST)
Responsible to: Section Head
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the University College web presence by posting new content in a timely manner.
- Make periodic improvements to the website and intranet.
- Track site usage statistics including monitoring and analyzing performance.
- Monitor frequently asked questions and database.
- Test the website across browsers, operating systems, devices and take appropriate remedial action for deviations noticed.
- Identify, diagnose and fix website problems including broken links, typographical errors and formatting inconsistencies.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity of the website and intranet.
- Propose and oversee the implementation of security measures to safeguard the website.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business IT or related from a recognized Institution.
- 1 year experience in Webmaster work.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable
about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly
indicated on the envelope. Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 6th March, 2020 at 5 p.m.
THARAKA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
P.O BOX 193-60215