Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This job vacancy is placed by Fanisi HR solutions on behalf of Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA).
Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road.
FJRA is recruiting an Accountant.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Estate Manager, the Accountant is responsible for ensuring the estate finances are properly managed and accounted for.
The right candidate will be responsible for ensuring a strong cash flow and managing receivables and payables
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the set collections target is met
- Ensure transparency and efficiency of financial processes
- Manage debtors and creditors and ensure a strong cash flow system is in place
- Generate and dispatch invoices
- Prepare and submit timely financial reports and statements
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly updated and recorded
- Ensure statutory payments are made on time
- Manage petty cash
- Prepare for and facilitate external audit
- Organizing for inventory checks i.e. stock taking
- Prepare budgets and ensure they are followed
- Responsible for payroll management
- Respond to queries from customers regarding their accounts
- At least CPA section 4 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree
- At least 3 years’ work experience as an accountant
- Able to demonstrate good management skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Experience using Quickbooks Online
- Experience preparing payroll and making statutory payments
- Very good communication skills
- Capable of working- under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build stakeholder relationships
- Very keen attention to detail
- A strong team player
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com by the end of Saturday 29th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted