Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who We Are: APA Life Assurance Limited part of the Apollo Group (Apollo Investments Limited) is one of the leading insurance companies in Kenya, providing Life Insurance and Pension Benefits.
We have been recognized as the Best Insurance Company in Claims Settlement (Life Business) and our products include Employee Benefits such as Group Life Assurance, Last Expense, Disability Cover and Individual Pension Plans.
We also provide Individual life and savings such as Education Plans, among many others.
If waking up every day to provide solutions to your customers and provide peace of mind whilst maintaining your independence as an entrepreneur is who you are, then we would like you to join our team.
We are looking to recruit for the position of Agency Manager in our 3 locations of Nairobi, Machakos & Nyeri. As an Agency Manager, you get to continue to grow and build your team of Unit Managers and contracted Agents in selling our portfolio of products.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Recruit, train and supervise a team of Unit Managers and Life Agents within your specified region.
- Drive the performance and growth of our portfolio of products per provided productivity targets, product mix and in line with industry regulatory standards.
- Motivate and coach the team towards meeting set productivity and persistency targets as well as growing the recruited agents.
- Put in to place plans and measures that ensure that premiums under your team’s portfolio are paid when due.
- Identify new target markets and implement activities that will enable the company to penetrate and retain this business in the long run.
- Work with and ensure that recruited agents are in compliance with regulation in line with IRA/AKI requirements.
- Assist agents to formulate goals in tandem with their field activities.
- Handle day to day administrative issues and monitor, prepare and submit required production reports.
Desired Academic Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance (mandatory)
- At least a Diploma in a Business related field
- Team leader in a sales oriented set up with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
How to Apply
If you believe you have the skills and qualifications that we are looking for, we are interested in meeting with you. Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com with Agency Manager as the subject line before the 24th February 2020.
In the event that your skills and experience match, we shall contact you.