Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Emerging Future Leaders Development Program:
The CCBA Kenya Emerging Future Leaders Development Program gives you the opportunity to work for the world’s leading brand. The two year program is an accelerated development program that will give you a taste of life at CCBA Kenya, excellent opportunities for career progression and learn about leadership. This program develops world class leaders through functional and cross functional rotation, challenging assignments, business projects, integrated training and development, and formal coaching and mentoring programs.
The program entails courses designed to enable the Emerging Future Leaders learn the trade, broaden their business understanding and acquire foundation functional skills. Our open-door culture enables you to work directly with senior management to map your career path and ensure that your valuable contribution is acknowledged and rewarded.
• Working for a leading brand
• CCBA invest in growth and development of employees
• Unique culture where people convert passion into action
• Recognition of personal achievement
• CCBA reinforces the values
How CCBA supports your professional growth
• Exciting Opportunities
• Meaningful Challenges
• World-class Training
• Performance based rewards
• Constant feedback
• Professional Coaching and Mentoring
Not Just Qualifications
We don’t just look at qualifications, we look at the strength you can bring to the role. The following will also help you stand out from the crowd:
• Proactive, fast learner
• Adoptive to change
• Be able to take ownership
• Good problem solving skills
• Creative thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Our Company values of Integrity, Passion, Ownership, Accountability, Humble Confidence & Team work
• Professional & Technical Skills Development
• Leadership Exposure
• Performance Evaluation, Coaching & Mentoring
• Business Exposure
• Functional & Cross Functional Rotation
To apply to any function, you must:
• Have graduated with an Upper Second honours or higher
• Graduated within the past 1 Year
• Be legally able to work in Kenya
• Requirements to Apply: Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics Degree or Electrical, Biochemistry or Chemistry Degree.