Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a motivated and qualified professional to fill the position of Accident & Police Liaison Officer.
Overall Purpose of the Job: The Accident & Police Liaison Officer is responsible for planning and executing investigations into claims and detection of fraud arising from insured motor vehicle accidents.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining good and professional relationships between the Company and the police and other important sources of accident data in order to facilitate the investigation officers queries, obtain immediate information regarding major accidents and manage entry of claimants into the Occurrence Book.
- Reporting the occurrence of incidents/accidents to the Company as soon as they occur and visiting the accident scene, taking photographic evidence of the damages to the vehicle and injured persons, collecting information in regard to the medical institutions that are involved in the initial treatment of the injured persons.
- Conducting investigations and submitting quality investigation reports in a prescribed format.
- Managing and reporting the number of claimants allegedly injured in road traffic accidents involving vehicles insured by Directline being issued with PAR’s and P3 forms.
- Gather intelligence information in regard to accidents and claims trends in the area of coverage.
- Detecting and reporting fraudulent claims.
- Establishing the cause of an incident and the parties involved, and where applicable ensuring that the police attribute negligence to the correct parties
- Establishing the identities of the parties involved in the incident with the emphasis on injured persons and witnesses.
- Obtaining details of the claimants and claimants statements from the police records in regards to the circumstances of the accident.
- Verification of identity cards and passports.
- Any other responsibilities will be communicated to the Officer from time to time.
- University degree/Diploma in Criminology & Security Studies or equivalent from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education
- Member of relevant professional body
- MUST have at least two (2) years’ working experience in the Security/Investigative sector or Kenya Police Force
- Experience in the insurance industry and knowledge of Cap 405 will be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of contemporary risk management principles and practices and reporting
- Problem solving and Solution oriented
- Supervisory and leadership skills managing team/department performance and staff
Skills and Attributes
- High integrity and ethical level;
- Able to maintain utmost confidentiality of information in their possession
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fraud detection skills
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- Have great attention to detail and able to get things done to completion
If you qualify for the above advertised role, kindly send us a detailed CV and Application Letter clearly demonstrating your fit as per the roles & responsibilities and the person specifications (academic/professional qualifications, experience, skills & attributes) listed above.
Applications that do not conform to the Application Instructions will not be considered.
Kindly send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 5.00pm Friday, 21st February 2020.