Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for 24-hour helpdesk support of Kenya Airways Check-in Systems throughout the Network and Customer Airlines within the scope of the Service Level Agreement for optimal and accurate operation.
The role holder will be required to do the following,
- Provide efficient, high quality customer service in day to day operations for Kenya Airways, Customer Airlines and alliance partners according to the agreed Service Level Agreements and Company Policies to improve overall experience within Kenya Airways network.
- Serve as first level helpdesk for Kenya Airways network Check-in System related queries.
- Ensure Flight creation at Check-in System by -50hrs to STD for all Kenya Airways and Customer airlines.
- Monitor and mitigate challenges arising from pre-flight, in-flight and post flight activities.
- Champion Revenue Realization and Assurance through correct flight processing.
- Effect and co-ordinate aircraft changes, time updates, route changes and any other updates as requested by customer airlines within 48 hours.
- Effect changes made by IOCC through Disruption Transfer for passengers affected by cancellations, diversions and re-routing within 0 – 6 hours.
- Handle queries and complains originating from Check-in System usage.
- Performance of Inter-Airline Through Check-in tests with partner airlines and screening flights to ensure is successful.
- Monitor the efficiency of Check-in System by analyzing reported system generated errors for Kenya Airways and Customer Airlines and raise incident reports with the system provider.
- Check-in System log in Security Administration.
- Support Check-in System projects.
- Ensure up to date compliance on all mandatory and functional trainings.
- Adhere to Kenya Airways best practices.
- O Level C+ (Plus).
- Diploma in Hospitality or customer service discipline or its equivalent with 3 years airline experience in Airline Check-in Supervisory Level or Equivalent qualification.
- 3 years airline experience in Airline Check-in Supervisory Level or Equivalent qualifications.
- Dangerous Goods Training Category 9 (CAT 9).
- Safety Management Systems (SMS) Awareness.
- Airside Safety Awareness.
- Passenger handling Training.