Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Social Media Lead will be responsible for developing and implementing the Kenya Airways Digital Media strategy in order to increase our online presence, improve our online corporate image and engage more proactively with our online audience, and ultimately grow our brand. The holder of this position will also be responsible for creating a content calendar with an effective engagement plan across all the social media touch points.
Areas of focus and responsibility:
The main responsibilities of the Social Media Lead will be to coordinate, manage, and execute social media services for Kenya Airways. Other responsibilities include:
Strategy, Optimisation, and Measurement
- Develop, implement and manage the Kenya Airways social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and provide regular analytics reports.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within the relevant social media platform when required.
- Develop a social content calendar that integrates with company priorities as appropriate.
- Create content aimed at effectively communicating with the Kenya Airways social audiences.
- Work with stakeholders’ designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Manage and oversee social media content that is consistent with the Kenya Airways brand identity including videos, photos and graphics.
Expertise and Advisory
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools to enhance and grow the brand.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Provide constructive feedback on new and upcoming trends to ensure Kenya Airways is ahead of the curve.
The successful candidate will have the following required qualifications, experience and background:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or a related field
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate or agency setting
- Deep knowledge of the different social media platforms and their unique features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Experience in using various analytics software and tools
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency an added advantage
- Photography and basic videography and design skills an added advantage
- Multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver all on time
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- A self-starter who can work with a can-do mentality
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.