Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The purpose of the Student Attachment Program is to provide an opportunity for university and college students to become familiar with the operations of Kenya Airways, and to acquire work experience at a professional level through on-the-job training during vacations before resuming your studies.
During the internship, students shall be placed in one of the departments or units of the specified Kenya Airways department, and, to the extent possible, shall be given assignments relevant to their current studies. Before the end of the program, the interns must submit a brief report about their experience/ learning in Kenya Airways and provide ideas and suggestions that can help improve the Program in future years.
Conditions of Internship:
- Kenya Airways does not provide medical insurance cover for Interns. Those selected for internship will be required to submit proof of medical insurance while at Kenya Airways.
- Since the hiring for the Internship Program is done locally, Kenya Airways does not pay transportation costs whatsoever.
Documentation that will be required should you be selected for internship are:
- Letter from learning institution requesting for internship and confirming that this is part of the course requirement.
- Original and copy of KCSE/GCSE/’O’ level Certificate.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Insurance cover.
Interested applicants to submit their applications online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.