Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an Institution of Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The Hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa.
AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa has been providing high quality care services in the Coast Region of Kenya for over 75 years.
We have physical presence in Mtwapa, Bamburi, Nyali, Kilifi, Ukunda, Voi, Mombasa CBD center and Changamwe area
The hospital wishes to recruit ideal candidates for the following position:-
Reporting to the Head of Projects, the successful candidate will responsible for;
- Performing architectural duties and managing architectural projects definition through completion of construction.
- Developing concepts and designs for buildings, interpret standards, coordinate and consult with Technical Director and participate in design and site meetings.
- Monitoring project compliance by maintaining a variety of records, reports, plans and files on work projects and evaluate progress of engineering projects as set out in line with the plan.
- Reviewing field data, provide construction support services, and investigate existing site conditions by conducting periodic on site observation of construction works.
- Reviewing construction submittal and request for information.
- Preparing specifications, work drawings, bid documents, and estimate presentations of drawings and models.
- Preparing Quotations
- Assist in the interpretation of architectural and engineering design standards established by local jurisdiction by conducting codes and regulation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a recognized university.
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in a public or private sector.
- Have technical knowledge of architectural project delivery.
- Demonstrate skills in the areas of design, presentation and technical skills.
- Proficiency with Autocad and Archicad.
- Computer literacy using Microsoft office products and presentation software.
- Capacity to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
Candidates are invited to upload their Resume and Covering Letter ONLY to email@example.com
Please indicate the position you are interested in on the subject line
Deadline of submitting applications is on 28th February 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”