Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Kisumu County.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Finance & Administration, the Finance Officer will support the mission, goals and operations of the Catholic Medical Mission Board (CMMB) in Kenya through the provision of accurate, complete and timely professional financial services.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (BCOM) or Business Administration majoring in accounting or Finance
• You have a minimum of at least three (3) years of accounting experience in a similar capacity working with an international NGO on donor funded project projects
• You have Professional Accountancy Qualifications (CPAK/ACCA)
• You possess a high degree of integrity, and a strong commitment to CMMB’s mission
• You demonstrate strong inter-personal skills and the ability to transfer knowledge and visit project sites
• You have hands on application of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); working knowledge of Abila (Sage) accounting software preferred
• You have demonstrable Knowledge of MPESA Bulk Payment System
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills to include conflict resolution, priority management, and managing expectations of multiple clients
• Familiarity with Global Fund financial management and reporting will be an added advantage
• You are comfortable working for a faith-based organization.
• You believe in CMMB, where we’re going, and what we can do together to achieve Healthier Lives Worldwide.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their application together with resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position applied for on the subject line by 2nd March 2020. Include telephone and email contacts of 3 references and your daytime telephone/cell phone contact. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.