Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To achieve customer satisfaction through efficient and prompt claims settlement.
- Supervision of claim registration roles.
- Process all service providers invoices and payment within the set standards;
- Prepare various claims analysis reports for clients and management consumption.
- Attend to customer and service providers ‘queries and complaints promptly and professionally.
- Process fully documented claims and referring any suspicious claims to the supervisor.
- Initiate reinsurance and third party recoveries (written demand letters);
- Review claims reserves on a continuous basis in view of new developments and to close files where all payments have been made.
- Communicate risk improvement measures to the underwriter to take appropriate action.
- Follow up on registration and reconciliation of provider statements to ensure closure.
- Ensure continuous improvement of claims processes and technology advancement to ensure efficiency.
- Follow through to ensure all claims with issues at registration level have been addressed or escalated to the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Insurance or in a relevant field
- Part qualification in relevant professional field in IIK or ACII
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume through link below indicating on the Title of the Job.
Strictly apply through Apply online by COB, 24th February 2020