Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Partnership Development Manager
Reporting to the Partnership Development Manager, the Business Development Manager’s role will include researching, creating and pursuing earned revenue pipelines. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for establishing rapport and building long-lasting partnerships that help Dignitas to build diverse, sustainable income streams. The Business Development Manager will collaborate closely with members across the team to ensure strategic growth of the organization.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implement Vibrant Schools’ Business Plan for growth in earned revenue through service provision partnerships.
- Map new and existing communities as necessary, and build relevant data sets that will inform program design and implementation.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and develop and pursue a sales pipeline.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and sector events.
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for Vibrant Schools.
- Develop relevant collateral and online presence
- Plan and implement new marketing initiatives designed to identify and develop new markets and improve sales in existing markets.
- Pursue strategic partnerships with associations, member networks and other forums that will feed into partnership pipelines.
- Drive growth and achievement of key business development deliverables, as agreed with Partnership Development Manager
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients that enable sales targets to be reached and delivered on.
How to Apply
To apply for the post, please send a tailored CV and covering letter to email@example.com, with the position on the subject of the email e.g. ‘Application for Partnership Development Manager’ in subject line.
Please note that the covering letter should be no more than two pages of A4 and should summarize your relevant skills, experience and motivations for applying and for working with us. It is, therefore, an important part of the application and will be used as part of our selection