Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Executive Director
Team: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
Supervises: Learning and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Learning and Evaluation Manager’s role will include designing and implementing learning and evaluation frameworks to drive program efficacy and expansion. The Learning and Evaluation Manager will also supervise the Learning and Evaluation Officer, and other intermittent contractors who support data collection, input, and analysis. Finally, the Learning and Evaluation Manager will collaborate closely with other members of the senior leadership team to incorporate internal learning and education sector innovations to improve the Dignitas model and approach.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design and implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning frameworks and tools to measure program efficacy and effectiveness
- Develop program(s) Theory of Change with reference to all relevant documentation and analyses.
- Collaborate with Programs Team to ensure program design agrees with Theory of Change
- Develop evaluation frameworks and tools based on the Theory of Change
- Ensure correlating baseline, midline, (where appropriate) and endline.
- Conduct testing/piloting of tools
- Conduct staff and research assistant training on use of tools
- Review the effectiveness of tools regularly in line with Theory of Change and Program Design
- Collect and analyze data according to evaluation frameworks and program design.
- Manage Salesforce, Power BI, ODK, and any other technology introduced to help manage data
- Hire and manage data and research assistants as necessary, and in line with budget.
- Timely data entry and analysis to inform programming
- Manage data storage
- Consider alternative disaggregation and analysis of data for strategic insights.
- 2) Line Management
- Oversee Learning and Evaluation Officer(s), offering support, ensuring role and task fulfilment, and crafting personal development goals and associated plans.
- Leverage the support of the Learning and Evaluation Officer(s) to see evaluation design, implementation and reporting requirements fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Conduct and document regular performance reviews, and escalate concerns as appropriate
- School recruitment and due diligence
- Map new and existing communities as necessary, and build relevant data sets that will inform program design and implementation.
- Develop criteria, tools, and procedures for initiating new school partnerships, in collaboration with Programs Team.
- Set timelines and workplans for the recruitment of Partner Schools, and School Leaders.
- Ensure new school partnerships are appropriately selected given program design, Dignitas’ vision and values, and desired impact.
- 4) Ensure evidence based program design, implementation, and reporting.
- Project Reporting –provide Programs Team, on agreed timelines, data and observations/recommendations that can be incorporated into program reports for both internal and external use.
- Set criteria for, and oversee, the internal assessment of School Leaders across programs
- Ensure quality and rigor of competency rubrics across program cohorts
- Support norming of coaches (and any other observers) for inter-rater reliability
- Create and manage feedback loops across and within programs to ensure program implementation is effective, efficient, and responsive as appropriate.
How to Apply
To apply for the post, please send a tailored CV and covering letter to email@example.com, with the position on the subject of the email e.g. ‘Application for Partnership Development Manager’ in subject line.
Please note that the covering letter should be no more than two pages of A4 and should summarize your relevant skills, experience and motivations for applying and for working with us. It is, therefore, an important part of the application and will be used as part of our selection