Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Executive Director
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Partnership Development Manager will fulfil a senior management role, and work to develop new, potentially diverse, partnerships that serve to extend the impact of Dignitas. These partnerships will form a critical part of the strategy to develop and steward a sustainable, diversified local and international resource base for the organization’s work. The Partnership Development Manager will work closely with the Executive Director to ensure strategic growth of the organization.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced, results-driven leader who is passionate about people, and able to grow and scale the organization.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify, pursue and steward a range of corporate partnerships to support Dignitas’ growing program portfolio.
- Develop and implement strategy to reach medium to large corporates, and corporate foundations toward partnership around agreed priorities.
- Cultivate a list of strategically identified potential partners who could invest in Dignitas programs.
- Negotiate partnership agreements and contracts, and provide oversight of delivery on these partnerships including reporting.
- Track and communicate impact of partnerships, leveraging the Learning and Evaluation team and collateral to help build evidence that contributes to broader organizational learning and growth.
- Develop strategic channels for earned revenue through service provision partnerships.
- Refine existing Business Plan and Financial Model
- Drive sales and marketing strategy, including development of relevant collateral and online presence.
- Be responsible for growth, and achievement of key deliverables.
- Management and oversight of any staff assigned to Vibrant Schools
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, develop an organizational Partnership Development Strategy that is focused on growth and resource mobilization.
- Identify relevant trends in investment, partnerships, sustainability and general programming
- Ensure partnerships align with program development plans, and resource required.
- Leverage partnerships as a strategic growth opportunity, including exploration of new geographies, workstreams etc.
How to Apply
To apply for the post, please send a tailored CV and covering letter to email@example.com, with the position on the subject of the email e.g. ‘Application for Partnership Development Manager’ in subject line.
Please note that the covering letter should be no more than two pages of A4 and should summarize your relevant skills, experience and motivations for applying and for working with us. It is, therefore, an important part of the application and will be used as part of our selection