Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mediatwenty Productions (M20P) is in the process of updating its’ list of Administrators.
This is not a full time job.
Agreement is on a per day basis and when contacted by M20P.
We would like female administrators between 18 – 26 years.
The Administrators who qualify will be required to do the following:
1. Arrive at the shoot at least an hour before or as instructed by M20P and stay for the whole day.
2. She will be required to do book keeping, ensure petty cash books are signed, do weekly accounts, make call sheets, ensure the studio hire bookings are done professionally, answer office calls, ensure the office cleaners do a good job, ensure lunch / snacks are prepared / ordered for crew and clients, among other administrative tasks.
3. Each day the administrator is hired, she will be provided with the tasks to be completed for the day.
4. We will pay kshs 1500 for a day’s work. If the work runs for many days M20P will negotiate a bulk fee with the administrator.
5. During the interview more details will be given about work and conduct while working for M20P.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job, answer the questions below in your cover letter and send them to Wairimu Gitahi at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2020.
The title of the email should be: Application for Administrator’s Position.
Also attach your CV and copy of your ID.
Questions to be answered in the cover letter
1. Full name:
2. Why are you interested in this job?
3. Do you have any prior experience?
4. If yes, please describe this experience?
5. If no, why do you think you can do this job?
Ngong Road, Ngong Lane Plaza, 4th Floor, Wing A
P.O.BOX 765 – 00200 Nairobi, Kenya