Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible for providing assistance in the preparation of financial accounts in a timely manner.
- Check daily bank balances
- Provide support in preparing statutory accounts, balance sheet reconciliation, P&L
- Compile annual accounting statements
- Support the preparation of the audit pack for the external auditors
- Update new asset entries to the Fixed Assets Register
- Ensuring that Company Accounts are assigned in the General Ledger and analysed on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring that Payments to Suppliers are made on time
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers, and Ensuring that they are captured in the General Ledger and filing the same.
- Preparation of Cash and Bank Reconciliations for main Cash book, Inflow Accounts, Investment Accounts and Disbursement Account.
- Keying in the transactions on Fund Accounts- i.e. withdrawal and Switches.
- Preparation of Inflow Accounts for Fund Accounts
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) or its equivalent
- At least one years’ experience in a similar position
- CPA Part 1