Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for Human Resource functions which include strategic planning & management, providing consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, budgets, recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and development, labor relations and HR administration. This position will also have primary responsibility for assisting in development, coordination, and implementation of personnel policies and procedures for Church World Service Africa programs. This position also serves on the CWS Africa leadership team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related area with post graduate qualification/certification in Human Resource Management
- Eight (8) years equivalent work experience.
- Four (4) years human resources experience required.
- Three (3) years Supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with staff training and development required.
- Previous work experience with an overseas NGO preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and comprehensive understanding of U.S. and Kenya Labor Law and retirement benefits rules and regulations preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge of performance management systems and performance evaluation
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Computer literacy, with a strong emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Outlook