Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HEALTH RECORDS INFORMATION OFFICER III J/G “H” (4 POSTS)
- Registering and booking appointments for patients/clients patient scheduling Storing and retrieving medical Records and Documents
- Gathering data from different sources e.g. Laboratory, X-Ray
- Updating the Electronic Medical Records on a daily basis
- Undertake data analysis relevant to project activities and dissemination at facility
- Work closely with the clinical team and community link persons in data collection, review of facility data and data for community activities with a view of identifying missed opportunities in HIV service delivery and strengthening the referral mechanism.
- Assisting with the production of summary tables and graphics for health facility data and provide monthly performance feedback to health facilities on HIV service delivery against set
- Support clinical and community staff in utilization of data collection tools, collation and dissemination of
- Review facility achievements against indicator targets with a view to strengthening reporting as well as decision
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution; Registered with relevant professional body
- Use of EMR and DHIS is an added advantage; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Applicants must furnish the Board with their applications copies of the following documents.
- Copy of the national identify
- Copies of academic and professional certificates.
- Fulfill the requirement of chapter (6) six of the constitution of Kenya; specifically, during interview a candidate must obtain and provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate Criminal Investigation.
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Registration and Clearance from relevant regulatory Professional Bodies
Applications clearly marked should reach the undersigned by close of the business on or before 28th February, 2020. Further details are available on our websites: www.isiolo.go.ke
Isiolo County Government is an equal opportunity employer, Persons with disability are encourage to Apply.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD, P. O. Box 224 – 60300.
Hand delivered to the County Public Service Board Offices along Isiolo Law courts road, opposite Al Ansar playground