Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- At least 5-6 plus years of SAP or relevant application support experience.
- 3+ Years of experience with SQL, SAP ABAP & HANA Technologies & Dashboard tools
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA systems, FIORI Gateway server, Web dispatcher & in general S/4 HANA best practices
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects BI and SAP Business Planning & Consolidation
- Good understanding of business process in manufacturing setup SAP
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies
- Working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables.
- Proficient in the use of SAP Service Marketplace (OSS).
The Enterprise Technology Analyst role is critical to ensuring emerging technical SAP landscape & other centralized enterprise system issues are addressed and provide sustainable solutions & that the integrity of the system is consistently monitored. This requires interacting with multiple subject matter experts, super users and end users as well as external consultants and collaborating across operations to translate business requirements into system functionality and solutions. The individual should strive to continuously improve business process efficiency using technology solutions
- Analyze business data processing problems to implement and improve the reliability, assess to SAP systems & other centralized business applications hosted on AWS Cloud
- Analyze procedures/systems, evaluate and resolve technical issues and develop/implement operational improvements
- Lead and assist with Dashboard and analytic requirements with SAP Business Objects BI
- Creates and/or supports the creation of required forms & reports in response to business user needs.
- Ensures all proper change management and incident management processes are followed.
- Manage SAP user’s authorization landscape & profiles including role design, training & access to various systems.
- Manage annual license audits & utilization
- Participate in the planning, monitoring & implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective.
- Coordinates and participates in any system integration, performance and acceptance testing.
- Defines and implements process improvement measures within the environment.
- Performs other duties including being on call after office hours for monitoring ERP systems as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.