Would you like to get more call backs when applying for jobs? send your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an international non-profit, nongovernmental organization committed to conducting high quality and policy-relevant research on population, health, education and development issues facing sub-Saharan Africa.
The APHRC through its Health and System for Health Unit invites applications for field staff for Africa, Wits-INDEPTH Partnership for GENomic studies (AWIGEN) Phase II study to study to examine environmental and genomic risk factors for cardiometabolic diseases and other comorbidities in African populations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mobilising study participants
- Consenting participants
- Conducting interviews and physical measurements
- Ensuing that quality data is entered and participating in resolving queries as they arise
- Completed Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a minimum grade of C Plain
- Must be a resident of Viwandani and Korogocho in Nairobi
- Have proven experience in data collection using electronic data capture methods
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili (verbal and written)
Excellent communication and interpersonal and report writing skills
- Training in any health related course is an added advantage
- The ideal candidate should be prepared to work full time on the project duration of the study between April and December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter together with a CV with contacts of three referees.
Applications submitted via e-mail as Word or PDF attachments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on March 03, 2020.
Please indicate your structure number on your cover letter.
Please indicate ‘Field Interviewers AWIGEN Phase II’ on the subject line of the email.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS TO ANYONE DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
APHRC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of children.